Contains 92 of the 102 essential minerals for the human body
• Sea moss/Irish moss is rich in vitamins A, B, C, D, E, F and K, proteins and antioxidants, making it an ideal superfood to speed up recovery from illness
• lowers blood pressure, encourages a healthy metabolism, digestion and absorption of nutrients.
• Rich in polysaccharides, which strengthen the immune system. Helps overall health and wellbeing
• Offers protection from bladder infections and other urinary tract disorders, arteriosclerosis, gastritis, colds, bronchitis, asthma and other (chronic) lung diseases, halitosis (bad breath), constipation, (chronic) diarrhoea, dysentery, irritable bowel syndrome and other (chronic) gastrointestinal problems, enlarged mesenteric glands, scrofula, (especially of the thyroid), swollen joints, tuberculosis, rickets, the development of cancer, tumours and other varieties of cell mutation, obesity, kidney disorders, mumps, influenza viruses (influenza B.) Heart disease and stomach ulcers
• Supports blood production, regulates blood sugar levels and contains a natural anticoagulant
• Helps strengthen connective tissue, hair, skin and nails
• Suggested Use: Sea moss/Irish moss is an ideal in smoothies, lassis, shakes, teas, soups and curries. It can also be used as a gelling agent in raw pies and cakes. It’s also great for your skin use it as a face/hair mask let it sit for 30 minutes and then wash off. You can also have it straight from the jar.